Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got it home and installed the new cdi, she purrs like a big kitten maybe a cougar.

Well anyway I washed her off real good, got all that Pismo and Hemet sand and dirt off her. I got all the beer cans out from under the back seat and even rolled up the toe strap. I scrubbed all hints of rust off real good with the scotch brite pad.

Then i got some white diamond rustoleam paint. I painted all the nicks on my rear A arms. I got a couple spots on the cage also. The color matched perfect i got lucky, I put on three coats so no nothing to rust.

I then got Shine and Go silicon spray made for plastic. That stuff works great especially on the black stripes, it covers all scuffs and really hides any imperfections. it works great on the dashboard. It stays on to so you hose off the sand after Glamis.

The I checked all tire pressure, all fluids everything I coulds think of.

Then i sprayed the whole under body with Armoral, i sprayed the A arms the shocks the axles under the hood and the exhasut pipe everything under the Rhino.

I read somewhere you have to have a relationship with your Rhino to dial in the suspension and know how it's running and know what it might need.

Well right now my Rhino is looking and running better than the day i got it. This is the most excited and happiest I have seen my Rhino in a while. She is so fucking ready for Glamis.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lookin good Rick!
Looks good? that s all you have to fucken say? What about fuck ya kick ass nice ride, you rule or something. This aint no 45 year old that "looks good" this is a 19yr old hot and horny chick that just got a boob job! Looks fucking hot is how you can refer to my little Rhino! Lol

so hapa you now have the ron woods what other goodys did you get:good:
Intake, cdi, springs, exhaust, carb, sheeve, and a bunch of other little things i have been sworn to secretecy sp? the most important thing is it is running perfect, dialed in. I am so stoked I am gonna go polish it right now! My rhino

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looks good? that s all you have to fucken say? What about fuck ya kick ass nice ride, you rule or something. This aint no 45 year old that "looks good" this is a 19yr old hot and horny chick that just got a boob job! Looks fucking hot is how you can refer to my little Rhino! Lol

Intake, cdi, springs, exhaust, carb, sheeve, and a bunch of other little things i have been sworn to secretecy sp? the most important thing is it is running perfect, dialed in. I am so stoked I am gonna go polish it right now! My rhino
OK let me re phrase for you rick!

Holy SHit Rick....you better put NSFW on thisthread title....cause that fucking Rhino just gave me a boner!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.