Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sent a PM to a buddy on that other site telling him about this one, the same way I had found out about it... this is what he sent me back

I don't know if this message is being looked at and edited by big brother because the site that's coming over is http://www.*********.net. email it to me and we can talk there.

Now that is Bullshit!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
i understand what he is doing but thats just plain fuckn paranoia. if members want to check out another site then so be it if your product is that good they will be back. nothin wrong with RF except the mod / delete / vendor crap, there are tons of great threads, made by most of you guys.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
venders should not have any say so on how a forum is run if they are good thats that but if they suck (like hcr) the whole site needs to know about it and if they make good on it let it be known but this crap about blocking 1 link (we tested it is 1 link)is not good for rf ! hide us and it sparks an interest and people come over to cheek it out and maybe they stay maybe they dont but if you are new and come to rhinotalk.net and every 3erd post is about rf they will most likely go back!! i like it here and i like the people here and the rhino info that is here! lets not make thes a fad that is fueled by hate!now in no way am i sticking up for rf (they made it persanal)but we have a chance to become strong in the sxs industery with a lot more bigger vinders like hcr lmaso.we ride hared and truly test stuff if i dont have it one of you do and we talk it up or down we talk about riding and where and when to go!we talk about joey and how he cant drive his but ass ugly slow rhino!j/k lmao. but this rf hate stuff thread after thread needs to be put into its own place !!!mabe call it how rf scrued me something like that and then make it like the adult thread where not every one can see it with out first singing up and going throu the steps
sorry this is so damm long but iv been thinking about it and i think its a good thing and i allready know ispell like shit ..........you can kill me now!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
venders should not have any say so on how a forum is run if they are good thats that but if they suck (like hcr) the whole site needs to know about it and if they make good on it let it be known but this crap about blocking 1 link (we tested it is 1 link)is not good for rf ! hide us and it sparks an interest and people come over to cheek it out and maybe they stay maybe they dont but if you are new and come to rhinotalk.net and every 3erd post is about rf they will most likely go back!! i like it here and i like the people here and the rhino info that is here! lets not make thes a fad that is fueled by hate!now in no way am i sticking up for rf (they made it persanal)but we have a chance to become strong in the sxs industery with a lot more bigger vinders like hcr lmaso.we ride hared and truly test stuff if i dont have it one of you do and we talk it up or down we talk about riding and where and when to go!we talk about joey and how he cant drive his but ass ugly slow rhino!j/k lmao. but this rf hate stuff thread after thread needs to be put into its own place !!!mabe call it how rf scrued me something like that and then make it like the adult thread where not every one can see it with out first singing up and going throu the steps
sorry this is so damm long but iv been thinking about it and i think its a good thing and i allready know ispell like shit ..........you can kill me now!!!!!!!!!!!
You forgot Joeys ugly poop brown DFR belts. LOL

Rog

·
Registered
155 Posts
So I sent a PM to a buddy on that other site telling him about this one, the same way I had found out about it... this is what he sent me back

I don't know if this message is being looked at and edited by big brother because the site that's coming over is http://www.*********.net. email it to me and we can talk there.

Now that is Bullshit!
The EXACT samething happened to me this morning.
A private message is just that, PRIVATE!

·
Registered
106 Posts
It's not that PMs or posts are edited by anyone, it's that rhinotalk.net is filtered. That is why when you space it out it works. The filter is for an exact phrase or word. Think of it as a translator.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.