·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

·
Registered
261 Posts
uh-huh....

Welcome to the site, very comfortable place...........

·
Registered
13 Posts
I didn't know that pm's could be edited. Live and learn.......

I'm still going to visit all the forums I have joined and learn and have fun.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
What likely happened is they added the name to the censored list, therefore, anywhere that word is posted, it is automatically editted. It does not necessarily mean they read your PM's :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Yup, I PM'd a friend to tell him about this site but he returned my PM and said he couldn't read the web site link. So I just emailed him instead :p

What if you wrote it like this. WWW. r h i n o t a l k. NET

Then told them to not add any spaces. :p:p:p

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Yup, I PM'd a friend to tell him about this site but he returned my PM and said he couldn't read the web site link. So I just emailed him instead :p

What if you wrote it like this. WWW. r h i n o t a l k. NET

Then told them to not add any spaces. :p:p:p

That, works, that is what i was trying whenthey permanetly banned me.
They don't like me using THERE tactics:yahoo:

·
Registered
280 Posts
funny shit, i tried to post a pic on that NF but the name of the pic had rhinotalk on it so it would not post. Fhuckit i just made stickers (photo shop) and put on rhino then posted the picture Ha! you can post and pm rhino talk net

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yep. The way you beat the censor list is to make the spelling something they did not think of. Leave of the .net, add spaces etc.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
does that mean they can read PM's too? I'm not worried about it but just thinkin..........
Could they do it...yes, would they do it, I do not know. Would I do it...absolutely not.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts