·
Registered
442 Posts
Welcome!! Whatz up?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now just working, I think we may head up to Oregon next week for a little sand action and some much needed R&R

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know slow on the take up. LOL, I've been working so much that every time I stop in to read up on the posts something else comes up and I'm off to fix someones elses F up here at work...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Where we the pic taken?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pismo, I think the 1st week RhinoTalk started. All the boys were there for some video shot action.. Can't wait till we do it again... I should have my shocks dialed in by then and can hit some jumps...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Pismo, I think the 1st week RhinoTalk started. All the boys were there for some video shot action.. Can't wait till we do it again... I should have my shocks dialed in by then and can hit some jumps...
Will you ride with us on thanksgiving?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where is everyone headed. And who's all in? We did Glamis last year and year before that was at Pismo.. no plans yet for this year so ya sounds good...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Where is everyone headed. And who's all in? We did Glamis last year and year before that was at Pismo.. no plans yet for this year so ya sounds good...
The booyaa crew and i go to glamis. We ride like f'in maneacks. Bad spelling

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Sounds good.. Where dose everyone meet up.. I'm sure I'll talk to Jimmy a few time before then... Gecko, Flats etc etc
I cook a mean Turkey

Should I bring my Greatest hits CD

·
Registered
442 Posts
Sounds good.. Where dose everyone meet up.. I'm sure I'll talk to Jimmy a few time before then... Geko, Flats etc etc
I cook a mean Turkey

Should I bring my Greatest hits CD

Lets do this

·
Registered
889 Posts
Their will be many trips PRE-Thanksgiving! BooyaaCrew's first choice for Glamis is Pad 3 and Gecko loop comes in a close second! I think next season will be a little less crowded with the new prices of fuel!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Buy your pass at the Sand Show!!!

Right on.. Did I hear correctly that the weekly pass price also went up?

BLM

During the 2008/2009 season, dunes permits will remain at the same price if purchased off-site. Permits will continue to be $25 per week or $90 per season if purchased at a vendor outside the ISDRA, over the internet, over the phone, or at an off-highway vehicle (OHV) show. If a visitor chooses to purchase a permit upon arrival in the ISDRA, the cost will be $40 per week or $120 per season. This on-site adjustment will allow additional revenues to be allocated towards ever increasing recreation area expenses. The on-site adjustment is also in-line with fees at other BLM recreation areas such as Dumont Dunes, CA, Sand Mtn., NV, and St. Anthony Dunes, ID

1 - 20 of 27 Posts