Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
61 - 80 of 102 Posts
Well Well Well. :confused:

I take extreme pride in the fact that I do not/will not, lie, cheat, or steal. PERIOD. Being called a liar is like the worst f'in thing you can call me and I'm disgusted by this.

I NEVER, EVER took a camera into Jays shop. Where did you come up with this fabrication Warlock? I NEVER EVER went into his shop with the intentions of stealing his ideas. I went to his shop to give him money for his kit. Thats it. I would have been done with my Rhino months ago and moved on had Jay not sold my kit out from under me.

I arranged a kit through Jay. Talked to him late one week, and was told there was a kit there with MY NAME ON IT. I did not get a phone call letting me know it was sold to someone else. I had to drive my ass 30 miles to his shop for him to come out and tell me, "Sorry, I had to sell it to Joe Blow" "Joe Blow is paying me 10 grand for a swap, and you were just buying a kit" "It will be another 6 weeks for another kit"

Well fuck me running. I developed a high quality and comprehensive kit without ever handling one of Jays products. Never touched one. Hell, Kelly offered me a FREE through shaft "blem" that he had. Did I take it? Hell no! It would have been simple to take that shaft and copy it straight up. Instead I went to the best off road fabrication facility in the valley and worked one on one with their top engineer and good friend of mine Greg.

I hold no hard feelings for Desert Dog or Jay. In fact, I bet my kit might be a little nicer and more affordable than the one he has made from FST. He's welcome to my kits! I wont sell his out from under him! :eek:k:

So how much is Jay's kit?

is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet how much is it how much is it how much is howhow much is how much is it it much is it it how much is it how much is it how much is it how much is it how much is it how much is it is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yetis it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yeis it done yet is it done yet

Discussion starter · #68 ·
is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet how much is it how much is it how much is howhow much is how much is it it much is it it how much is it how much is it how much is it how much is it how much is it how much is it is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yetis it done yet is it done yet is it done yet is it done yeis it done yet is it done yet
lol! It is done, but I will not sell one without first trying to break it on my own personal Rhino. It would be bad business to sell these without having them proven! :)

Hang tight guys! I'm busting my ass!

Well Well Well. :confused:

I take extreme pride in the fact that I do not/will not, lie, cheat, or steal. PERIOD. Being called a liar is like the worst f'in thing you can call me and I'm disgusted by this.

I NEVER, EVER took a camera into Jays shop. Where did you come up with this fabrication Warlock? I NEVER EVER went into his shop with the intentions of stealing his ideas. I went to his shop to give him money for his kit. Thats it. I would have been done with my Rhino months ago and moved on had Jay not sold my kit out from under me.

I arranged a kit through Jay. Talked to him late one week, and was told there was a kit there with MY NAME ON IT. I did not get a phone call letting me know it was sold to someone else. I had to drive my ass 30 miles to his shop for him to come out and tell me, "Sorry, I had to sell it to Joe Blow" "Joe Blow is paying me 10 grand for a swap, and you were just buying a kit" "It will be another 6 weeks for another kit"

Well fuck me running. I developed a high quality and comprehensive kit without ever handling one of Jays products. Never touched one. Hell, Kelly offered me a FREE through shaft "blem" that he had. Did I take it? Hell no! It would have been simple to take that shaft and copy it straight up. Instead I went to the best off road fabrication facility in the valley and worked one on one with their top engineer and good friend of mine Greg.

I hold no hard feelings for Desert Dog or Jay. In fact, I bet my kit might be a little nicer and more affordable than the one he has made from FST. He's welcome to my kits! I wont sell his out from under him! :eek:k:

Well then you must be calling jay the liar here since he told me you were there taking pictures and all.

I dont care if you make a Rotax kit nor am I worried about people stealing other peoples or shops technology Ive seen it a thousand times over the years. But the part that I still have a problem with is that some guy stands there in your shop looking you straight in the eyes and LYING to you about what there really trying to do. Jay said you took pictures why would he make that up hes never been a liar. Maybe you were upset that he ran out of shafts big deal, so that made you decide after the fact that you would make your own kit, Sure...
Any shop can make the shafts if they have the specs and Im sure theres a lot of idle machines laying around now days.

I hate when people fucking wine and cry about shit. This is america unless you have a patent on something be ready for some one to do it better and cheaper. I work with lots of competition, yes its service not a product that is a given I dont worry about copy cats. People call me for my knowledge of the subject and how i treat them.

So unless you are the person producing the products being copyied...just shut the fuck up whiners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting sick of the bitching and whining by people who have nothing better to do...

I like hrt if i thought I could build a better widget and make money I have every right. I could just go buy the product and make it better like most good companies doooo..

so fuck quit whining asswipes!!

I hate when people fucking wine and cry about shit. This is america unless you have a patent on something be ready for some one to do it better and cheaper. I work with lots of competition, yes its service not a product that is a given I dont worry about copy cats. People call me for my knowledge of the subject and how i treat them.

So unless you are the person producing the products being copyied...just shut the fuck up whiners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting sick of the bitching and whining by people who have nothing better to do...

I like hrt if i thought I could build a better widget and make money I have every right. I could just go buy the product and make it better like most good companies doooo..

so fuck quit whining asswipes!!
How hard could your job be??
everyone knows shit rolls downhill:laugh:

61 - 80 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.