Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
tires

i will bring you $50 on wed. i live in yucaipa and i am going to dg rhino in ontario to pick up a light bar and get some bars welded on my cage.
sorry to lowball you but thats all i will have for disposable cash after leaving there.
let me know

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
i will bring you $50 on wed. i live in yucaipa and i am going to dj rhino in ontario to pick up a light bar and get some bars welded on my cage.
sorry to lowball you but thats all i will have for disposable cash after leaving there.
let me know
$50.00 is not a lowball price... thats all they are worth.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will bring you $50 on wed. i live in yucaipa and i am going to dg rhino in ontario to pick up a light bar and get some bars welded on my cage.
let me know
I am out of town until Sunday morning, drop me a note then

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Its cool how all these people don't even want the tires, but they offer there 02 cents. Let a guy clean out his garage!
Were here to make sure that if someones ganna spend their cash, that its spent on what they really need and for a decent price....

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Cool start a new thread that says dune star itps suck! I just don't think its cool to post on some guys thread stating what they are selling stinks!
cool, next time someone tries to rip you off we will gladly stand aside. why do you think he want to sell them in the first place??? thats one of the best things about this site... you wont get pointed in the wrong direction, most ppl appreciate that kind of thing.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Cool start a new thread that says dune star itps suck! I just don't think its cool to post on some guys thread stating what they are selling stinks!

I didnt say that they suck, i was just pointing out that they may not be the best paddle for the majority of applications on this site. And the price was kinda high.... but as my main ninja shonuff has stated, we will gladly stand by while you get the shaft!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks! I am not a little kid that needs someone to watch over him, If I think its a good deal then I will buy it. We come on this forum and many others yes for great info. I can most of the time get great deals from great people. If I want a opinion I will post and new thread and ask for a comparison between Skat Trak and Itps. Anyway who cares! I have wasted enough time, post what you like I don't run this place!:good:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.