Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"m sure you all have heard about the Marine Corp wanting to expand into the open riding area in Johnson Valley; now the BLM is holding scoping meetings for a possible wind energy generation facility. This would affect approximately 3100 acres of public lands in the West Fry Mountains within the Johnson Valley offhighway vehicle area.
CLOWNS to the left of me JOKERS to the right"
According to the Partnership for Johnson Valley, "this affects not only thousands of OHV enthusiasts but everyone else who comes to Johnson Valley for recreation,the nearby merchants who serve them and the very nearby residents of the community of Johnson Valley!"
What do you say?
For further information contact project manager Joan [email protected] or e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
96 Posts
they,ll have to pry my dirtbike from my cold dead fingers! the old buzzard will start blasting at the sight of treehuggin ******* or any county gestapo trying to move in on our riding spots!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I agree, great post, now you can also pitch in on here for other things too. Not just save our area threads. Like what do ya ride for instance?

All offroaders welcome here ya know. :)

Rog

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our Ride

I agree, great post, now you can also pitch in on here for other things too. Not just save our area threads. Like what do ya ride for instance?

All offroaders welcome here ya know. :)

Rog
We ride an 05 683 Camo Rhino with a custom frame done by Mr. Green Machine. It has a lot of upgrades but Mr. PROSHOP would have to tell you what they all are.....AND!!!I have a 1996 Polaris 400 Sport quad!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
We ride an 05 683 Camo Rhino with a custom frame done by Mr. Green Machine. It has a lot of upgrades but Mr. PROSHOP would have to tell you what they all are.....AND!!!I have a 1996 Polaris 400 Sport quad!
would that be the Trailblazer 400?

There is place in Racine Wisconsin that has hop stuff for those. I will try to find the name for ya. found it Aaen Performance - High Performance products for Snowmobiles and Polaris ATV's

My dad had one it is a perfect camp bike and it ripped pretty good in the dunes also, I was surprised. we had a clutch kit for it and it woke it up just like they do for a rhino.

Rog

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would that be the Trailblazer 400?

There is place in Racine Wisconsin that has hop stuff for those. I will try to find the name for ya. found it Aaen Performance - High Performance products for Snowmobiles and Polaris ATV's

My dad had one it is a perfect camp bike and it ripped pretty good in the dunes also, I was surprised. we had a clutch kit for it and it woke it up just like they do for a rhino.

Rog
My Polaris is a 400cc" sport" 2-stroke with a DG pipe, a k&n air filter and the weights and springs in the clutch were changed. And now it has a Wiseco piston.
Everybody and their brother has ridden it also. I used to ride it all over the dunes at Glamis and then I rolled it on a off camber!!!! That slowed this old lady way down. Now I can't keep up, so don't ride much anymore.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Granny i will ride the dunes with you any day. I am in no hurry we will just cruz to Oldsmobile sometime.:yahoo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts