Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandmother died in the 50s, but her birthday is coming up, and that always causes me to reminisce. The long walks we used to take to the store on Crawford Road , the quarters she gave me for meaningless jobs like pulling weeds or washing the sidewalk...

Those gems were all good, but the one I remember most, the jewel in the crown of grandmotherly advice, occurred when I was only about 13. We were sitting in a park having just finished collecting some 40 soda bottles for the deposit money on a beautiful spring day.

She told me that one day, I would find a wonderful woman and start my own family.

'And always remember this thing,' she said. 'Be sure you marry a woman with small hands.'

'How come, Grandma?' I asked her.

She answered in her soft Lithuanian voice. 'Makes your dick look bigger.'

Kinda brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

·
Registered
466 Posts
i have one....what happens when you drink a monster black slurpee ?

your shit turns green .........:p:laugh:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
One afternoon little johnny heard a bunch of noise coming from his parents room,when he opend the door he saw his dad fucking his mom. When dad saw the door open and saw little johnny looking at him screwing and spankin moms ass he smiled and laughed a little..
The next week the dad heard some noise as he was walking by little johnnys room and when he looked in he saw little johnny screwin and spankin grandmas ass,and little johnny looked at his dad and said its not so funny when its your mom is it.....:D

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
:laugh: lmfao!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A blind man walks into a store with his seeing eye dog. All of a sudden, he picks up the leash and begins swinging the dog over his head. The manager runs up to the man and asks, "What are you doing?!!" The blind man replies, "Just looking around."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts