Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I looked at the Web site, pretty cool. I am from Michigan originally. Lived in Ohio for a while and i remember my parents would go to kentucky for Cigaretts and alcohol? I think it was cheaper or something, That was 35 yrs ago. lol

On that web site they are all pics of atv's. you watch in a couple more years it will be all Utv's. Rhinos and Teryx's are so much more fun imo.
Keep involved and some people from back east will chime in here and there. they are out there, i know I grew up riding in Michigan.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know at one time KY was trying to join all the trails in eastren KY called the skyward trail system for over 8000 miles of trails.

But you are right on Evarts, that town knows what they got and are trying to make money off it (which is not a bad thing) by being atv-utv friendly. you can park at rent house-hotel and unload and ride where ever you want. just as long as you are not acting up. I just hope some group dont go in there and get roudy and fluck it up for everyone else. Growing up in KY it is such a great place to ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.