Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
noticed after all the dust settled and a bunch of new people at booyaa that RF has died down quite a bit, not many intresting threads there this week......hmmm

·
Registered
476 Posts
NOTHING GOOD AT ALL.

It makes me sad and laugh at the same time.

Brian cooked his own goose wether it was ment to be funny or not.

How much do you want to bet he will put his full efforts into tyrexforums and rzrforums now that rhinoforums has died.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would be silly not to, but whatever, even buisness owners are wrong on how they handle certain things and have to eat crow or appoligize to people once in awhile, but hey.. it's his site.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
noticed after all the dust settled and a bunch of new people at booyaa that RF has died down quite a bit, not many intresting threads there this week......hmmm
Thats cuz all the interesting people left !...All kidding aside even when I go over there, I dont feel the same, kinda sucks but hey now there's this site and booyaa to keep me busy. :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
You have to include folks from all over....but I am stoked to see more Cali guys participating.......
Cool, I don't want to discriminate!! Just like to chill with anyone who wants to ride mountains somewhat locally (So Cal for now) until the weather cools off.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts