1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
792 Posts
More like Fixet Ticket Queen. What a waste. I give the shop some props to build something like that but You know it drives like shit. You can't go that big with out using Full Hydrolic steering and on the street that is horrible. The ride quality has to be as bad as it looks too. Thats a lot of stress on 1 ton axles. It will spend most of it's life in the shop fixing things that keep breaking because of those big ass tires.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I've had tall trucks.... their pointless! This is what i sport now...

·
Registered
792 Posts
I've had tall trucks.... their pointless! This is what i sport now...
You got to put some carlie suspension on that ride. I know the guys over there and they build some sick kits for the full size dodge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvLMwAImyIs]YouTube - Carli Suspension Dodge Jump[/ame]

·
Registered
3,087 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
mines an '05 the last year of the torsion bars.... After that Dodge went to coil springs. And that was the Megacab, which have straight axles... even on the 1500's

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
schooled :eek:k:i noticed the year but not the cab. good eye:good:
lol... yeah, i've tried everywhere to find a long arm kit for my pickup. No one has anything thats off the shelf, and im not in the mood to be someone's R&D gunnie pig on a new setup.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Here's my truck. It is borderline pointless on versatility at this height. Currently has RCD 6" lift with 35" BFGs. I would like to put coil-overs on it with some 37's and a lower ride height though.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
wifes truck (with wife and kids)

my truck (aka the family truckster)

and no this ant stuck

1 - 20 of 26 Posts