Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve got a 2009 Two Brothers Performance UTV with the Linhai-Yamaha 500cc engine for sale in Fort Worth, Texas. Its got about 30 miles on it, bought it, kinda lost interest since atvs are really more my thing. Its at Killer Motorsports shop on consignment for 6200. Call me on my cell at 817-284-4800 or you can call killer and schedule an appointment at 817-284-4800. Runs great, still has 1 year warranty, aluminum rims, roof, center console, 4x4 diff lock, winch, everything you need and in perfect condition, minus a little dirt. Thanks, Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Is it spammer time again already?

Attachments

·
Registered
986 Posts
what is actually yamaha about this again?! or are you just using yamaha's name to sell it? ill give you $10 for it! is that a reasonable offer?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Isn't two brothers a reputable company? I'm sure they'd be really pleased to see the company name associated with that chinese pos

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yamaha Motor signed an agreement with Linhai Motor in China to produce their engines in China. So its got a yamaha engine. Go here if you want the full scoop Detail | YAMAHA MOTOR

As far as Two Brothers Goes, I said two brothers performance, not two brothers racing, here is the guys i got it from Big Muddy Motorsports - BM 500 UTV, two brothers racing website is Two Brothers Racing

my one year warranty says 6 months labor and 12 months parts.

peace out. Mike

·
Registered
735 Posts
Oh, they are not for me. They are for the Chino lovers.
And what is wrong with Chino? I live there and it's a nice town.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
''It will produce six four-stroke multi-purpose engine models with a maximum rating of 12 hp.''

Did you really want to advertise that? 12 huh. There are few companies in the world that DON'T have a chinese supplier of one from or another, I still wouldn't buy one. That fact that Yamaha invested in the company 6 years ago means nothing. Hell, Are they even still in with them? Peddle the turd somewhere else. Try 12hp-pieceofshitchinesemaderhinoknockoff.net

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yamaha Motor signed an agreement with Linhai Motor in China to produce their engines in China. So its got a yamaha engine. Go here if you want the full scoop Detail | YAMAHA MOTOR

As far as Two Brothers Goes, I said two brothers performance, not two brothers racing, here is the guys i got it from Big Muddy Motorsports - BM 500 UTV, two brothers racing website is Two Brothers Racing

my one year warranty says 6 months labor and 12 months parts.

peace out. Mike
So your saying that POS has 12hp. I give ya $1.95.....

Did you even look at this site before you posted? :punish:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts