Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a lt kit. have heard good things about mason, mafia.was wondering what you guys think about tech one concepts.i live close ti mafia mason, so i wanted to go with some one close. let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
You cant go wrong with either the Mafia, or Mason. They are both excellent kits, however, not sure about your tech one concepts, I just havent heard enough from them to make a decission.

·
Registered
785 Posts
All the above are good... ill throw a lil plug in there for XMF too... GREAT kit, they are in PHX though so not local for you.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I have heard really bad stories about Tech One Concepts. I would stay far away from them.

Mafia and Mason are both good kits. I would get the Mason Kit. Tim over at SDR has them and he can install it for you. He will make you a great deal. It is a good kit..... Best of all you can get it from Tim and he is a great guy. If you ever have a problem he will take care of it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks Mike, I appreciate the kind words...

For those that dont know, we (SDR Motorsports) purchased the Mason kit from Mason and are selling it under the SDR banner now.

Its all of the same quality and components the kit is known for.

you can find more info about it both at our site and at HOME site

I have two kits left at the intro price of 4995.00 complete with shocks and Gorilla axles!

After these two are gone they will go back up to the reg. price.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Magnum is definitley a kit you should consider without a doubt. But Mason (which is sold through SDR now)is a bad ass kit that we (Porkers) have had a buch of success running (see picture)

If you are interested my buddy has a brand new set of Mafia arms never been used for sale for $1200! See picture below (the others Porkers car runs Mafia)

Bottom line is no matter which of these 3 kits you select you will be getting a top notch kit!!

Mason Kit

Mafia Kit

In all fairness the bad ass magnum!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Personnally I have not seen the Mason kit, But I have seen Max Powers Mafia kit and Magnum's and they work well.

HRT also has a kit (flying Banana style), and I think they have a powder coated set of arms (new) for sale, +6 for around $1050- 1150 not sure, ask Chris (S2K1), axles & shocks available, I am sure.

All of these seem to be very well proven.

Rog

·
Registered
152 Posts
That's a great price on those Mafia arms Joey! If he's interested, I can supply the shocks and axles to make the kit complete.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for all the replys guys. i am going to go with sdr kit. i get it this weekend.thanks sdr for all your help cant wait to get out there and use it .

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
The Magnum kit is lifetime warrantied also.
no sh%T now im intreeged spindels to. lol.but realy iv been looking for a kit for the sand that i can sky out and hit the whoops and stay soft and a kit some one will stand behind!!and help set up for my styel of riding with out a bunch of $$$$

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
This is what im trying to fix i dont want my shocks liying down and is The Magnum kit lifetime warrantied ???evan for me

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hahaha, Turbo your a madman! I guess you running one of our kits would be the true test of their strength!!

Our kits come with a limited lifetime warranty. Protects against defects in materials and craftsmanship for as long as you own it! Does not cover collisions, blatant abuse, normal wear and tear, or anything I did not mfg (ie: shocks & axles). I keep arms & hardware in stock at all times and can ship warranty items on a moments notice.

With all the kits I have sold I have had ZERO complaints or problems so I've yet to be able to utilize my warranty program. :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts