1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
163 Posts
the 4 spacers are used for it your running stock seats.

the washers i would assume is to space the latch pin up.

pds makes the kit you show, we make a kit as well, but doesnt come with washers.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay thanx. So I just got the Cerullo F3 high backs to work with these (Thanks Jimmyzz!) ... I guess that means the spacers won't be needed? I'll figure it out.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Call Tim over at SDR or send him a PM (Bajabuggin) ..... He will be glad to help you out. He made them at PDS and now he makes them at SDR.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey guys, I just grabbed a set of these seat bases http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-76800471066344_2009_26294237 but there are no instructions in the box... Looks simple enough but without my Rhino here to do a test fit I am confused at where you put the spacers and why I have 8 bolts and only 6 washers... has anyone installed these? Whats the deal? This pic is from the Yamaha Rhino Accessories - Rhino Parts - Yamaha Rhino Parts - Polaris Ranger Parts - Polaris Ranger RZR Accessories Teryx - Sidebysidesports.com site.

Not sure who you got them through but Side by Side Sports sells ours (SDR)

I have the complete instructions for both, shoot me your e-mail and I will send it over to you.

The extra washers are for using the stock seats only so you wont need them.

Our seat base is a bit different in we only use two bushings at the back (the third one isnt needed) the PDS ones have three.

Either way, feel free to hit me up with any questions...

·
Registered
108 Posts
hey guys, I just grabbed a set of these seat bases http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-76800471066344_2009_26294237 but there are no instructions in the box... Looks simple enough but without my Rhino here to do a test fit I am confused at where you put the spacers and why I have 8 bolts and only 6 washers... has anyone installed these? Whats the deal? This pic is from the Yamaha Rhino Accessories - Rhino Parts - Yamaha Rhino Parts - Polaris Ranger Parts - Polaris Ranger RZR Accessories Teryx - Sidebysidesports.com site.
How much Are those I need a set...?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts