Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard this evening that Ken at M4SxS is cancelling this coming weekend at Elsinore and the next race will be in late September at Perris. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Yep it is true, the final 3 rounds will be at Perris raceway. Dunedummy posted it on naziforums. Plus now you have to pay 15 to get in and another $25 to get into the pits, WTF. for 30 you get into everything at CORR and well worth it!!!

Rog

·
Registered
13 Posts
racing

I hear they were still gonna race at elsinore this weekend, dont know whos promoting it, I was wondering if any body knows any more?

papa v

·
Registered
659 Posts
Race

So what's the deal? Seen the race from yesterday at LAKE ELSINORE this morning on DIRECTTV chan. 608. Thought it was off?!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
So what's the deal? Seen the race from yesterday at LAKE ELSINORE this morning on DIRECTTV chan. 608. Thought it was off?!
You have to know what round it was, A week or so ago was round two even though we just saw round 4 live.

There is a differnet race at elsinore, but not M4SX it will be at Perris raceway starting August for the last 3 rounds

Rog

·
Registered
203 Posts
UTV Cross

UTV CROSS is on Directv Man channel 608 @ 7pm today July 15,2008.
It is round 3 of a 6 race series, but don't say who the promoter is.

·
Registered
96 Posts
UTV CROSS is on Directv Man channel 608 @ 7pm today July 15,2008.
It is round 3 of a 6 race series, but don't say who the promoter is.
This is the first "series" that was ever run for UTVs. It was all at Lake Elsinore. These are from 2007, and include Todd Arthur in the Flying Banana, Chad Mittag when he was still running a Rhino, etc. These were really exciting races on a great track, much more entertaining than the "speedway" style tracks that we run on now.
Check it out if you get Direct TV!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Here are a few pics of the Mafia Ind./Porkers Racing Rhino driven by 12 year old Kayla Smith from last weekend at Lake Elsinore......While racing into a corner trying to get by another rhino, she hammered the gas into the next big tabletop.....She overshot the landing on this jump by around 15ft I was told...She lawndarted onto the front bumper causing her to flip and roll shearing a lower ball joint and breaking a rim. She walked away with some bumps and bruises but was in good spirits after being awarded crash of the day!

Mind you this race was held on the OLD Lake Elsinore race track (moto cross track) and she has won many of race series on her quad here. She was running in 3rd I believe when this wreck occured.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Here are a few pics of the Mafia Ind./Porkers Racing Rhino driven by 12 year old Kayla Smith from last weekend at Lake Elsinore......While racing into a corner trying to get by another rhino, she hammered the gas into the next big tabletop.....She overshot the landing on this jump by around 15ft I was told...She lawndarted onto the front bumper causing her to flip and roll shearing a lower ball joint and breaking a rim. She walked away with some bumps and bruises but was in good spirits after being awarded crash of the day!

Mind you this race was held on the OLD Lake Elsinore race track (moto cross track) and she has won many of race series on her quad here. She was running in 3rd I believe when this wreck occured.

Nice air shot!!!
I see Chad lurking in the photo checking on her after the crash. Did Mittag race?
More pics!?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts