Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddie of mine just bought the mason rhino and is on his way home with it... looks like we got some thrashing to do tonight..... :yahoo:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea... when he gets back in town ima head over there and check it out... the sucky part is his house is about a block from he dez.... damn Yuma sucks.....

·
Registered
210 Posts
thats a nice ass rhino. seen it in person a few times. its realllly clean.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Thats a nice looking car! :good:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea i just got back from checking it out... looks pretty tough... were going to take it out later tonight...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alright.... FIrst report for me... he went out last saturday and it made it about 10 min before dying because of a wiring grounding out and draining the batts.. Now tonight we went out and it made it about 15 minutes before the primary fuel pump shit out and it died. We turned on the secondary fuel pump and we off again... After riding some more we took a nice break and hung out abit. I started driving to my place and he was driving to his. He just called me and told me the engine let go. They said they were just cruzing about 35mph and it started smoking. Then slowed down and as he went to shut down it spuddered and died itself. Now its puking oil on the ground and he didnt even bother starting. Ok well there it is... first ride report on the mason rhino....

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That sucks:mad:
why yes it does! who knows whats up now... maybe start tearing it down today. crappy part is he sold his other rhino to buy this one plus some $$$ so now hes got one bad ass broke down rhino and no $$$ to fix it!!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts