Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to run this by everyone and get your thoughts. Do you want me to just have mature content listed in the off-topic area, or have the mature content in an area (we can call it whatever we want) where members who are interested in seeing it simply have to opt in?

Thoughts?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have created a thread prefix, therefore, if someone is going to start a topic that is NSFW, you will notice that when posting a new topic in the Off-Topic area, there is a pulldown box next to the thread title. Just pull that down and tag the topic.

I just figured if we had a specific area that people opted into seeing, that could alleviate any issues in the future.

Just trying to get an idea of what you all think.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok everyone, I trust you will all understand, however, I have needed to create an Adult Content area that is restricted. By restricted I simply mean that you will need to go into your 'UserCP' and on the left side select 'Group Memberships', once in there, join the 'Adult Area Access' group. You will only have to do this once, and if you so choose in the future, you can remove yourself from that group and will no longer see the adult content. There are several reasons why I had to do this, mainly to protect the site.

The Adult Content forum is located inside the Off-Topic Forum.

If you have any problems joining or gaining access, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm that should not have been affected, let me look at it for you.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Maybe its just me? When i look at my groups it says founding member for the first then 3/4 throttle for the new one. Who knows maybe im just looking at it wrong.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh you mean in the 'Group Membership Area'?

That is alright, it will not change how you are shown in the forum :)

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No that is fine my friend, it was a good question...I would likely have questioned it myself if I were you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts