Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Miller Canyon tp Pinnacles to Deep Creek Aug. 23rd Meet at Chevron at the 15/138 around 8AM and then head to the staging area. For those who don't know Miller Canyon starts at Lake Silverwood.

Role Call
MossLager

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would like to check out Miller Canyon.

Had a good time when I went to Bee Canyon with some of you guys.

Need all the details cause I have never been there.

1.mosslager
2.bordhead
3.travdude

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll do everything I can to make this ride, count me in. I know the area very well. Maybe we can get Ron(eat dirt ) to join us too.

Ya ...Just call me the 'Rack Hunter"
I think I found a deal on one almost NEW ... Im try'in

Do I get to play follow the leader on the trails behind Erik again and see what happens !!!!

Alright ...He does know some good trails up there !!!! :good:

·
Registered
157 Posts
We typically ride from Miller cyn to pinnacles staging area, to Devils Hole, hit some other cool jeep trails, then to Deep creek, then up the ballbuster trail. Depending on how much time is left we either head back, or go all the way to big pne flats and then back.

·
Registered
232 Posts
who hasn't?? the guy is a ride whore

Reasons I NEED to go on a ride ::

I stopped snezzing brown stuff days ago

My shoulder stopped hurting from the 'Padded' shoulder belts

The wife's thinking up 'projects' for me to do

My right foot keeps pushing the accelator ALL the way down on the street vehicles and won't come back up !!

I'm starting to search E-Bay looking for more Rhino stuff to buy / GOD help me !!!

I've had time to look at some of the back issues of SXS mag and I'm reading articles about polaris RZR's

"" I'm Needed'in a Ride BAD ""

I need more Rattlesnake skin !!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey guys, I just realized that the ride is going to be on Saturday. I can go Sunday, but Saturday I will be on call at work. It will be dicey for me to go, but I won't know till last minute. Hope to see you guys up there on Sat. E.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts