3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Here Rog..... I reminded them about Ridenow Powersports in Arizona. This is what I posted over there....

Not to add fuel to the fire.... But yeah Tech One does suck and they are scammers for sure and they are here is So Cal. In fact I think they are in Hemet which is only about 20 minutes from my house.

BUT..........

You guys have Ridenow Powersports.... and it dont get any worse than them from what I read.

Threatening phone call from Ridenow Powersports - Rhino Forums.net - Yamaha Rhino Forum, Discussion, Events, Classifieds and More!

RIDE NOW still sucks!!! - Rhino Forums.net - Yamaha Rhino Forum, Discussion, Events, Classifieds and More!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
if they didn't have you over there to answer questions rog, there site would be pretty much dead, maybe you need to protest.
I'm just sayin;)

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
here you go rog i answered you over at Nazzi forums lets see how long it stays here it is.......

Dont be so hard on cal. we have our bad co. and good and we have pismo and glamas so dont punk ca. just like web sites some are good some are bad and rog have a nice day you know where to go for no dramma rhino talk.net

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rog, its always been had to review first.
Not true Dorian, I have many replies in that area and it did not have to wait for review.

I saw that Turbo, thanks. AND I agree WE have Glamis.

Max, Someone has to answer q"s overthere, since your gone.

Sorry about Drama Mush, I don't mean to waste your time.

MikeF, I backed that up also.

Now since Tyler pissed me off, I added more.

I have over 3000 posts over there and it is not all bullshit, I do really try to help people, but I also do not take kindly to certain people diggin up the same ol shit against one another all of the time. AZ is better than Cali BLAH, BLAH BLAH.

Rog

·
Registered
153 Posts
"....Please make your posts valuable, and be sure to back up any claims with supporting evidence or proof, otherwise we will not approve it. This will also reduce the amount if time that our moderators have to spend on this forum."

Just keep posting all of your negative reviews just so you will not "reduce the amount if time that our moderators have to spend on this forum."

·
Registered
227 Posts
just drove buy the Ride now shop on boulder hwy and im not sure what they dont carry they have Honda / Polaris / Yamaha / Kawasaki and one red line car.I guess if they corner the market we will all have to pay top dollar for everything and get crappy service.:mad:

. I was wondering how Mr offraod was paying for the new racing lawn dart , now it makes sense

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
sorry Rog, whenever i posted there even as a vendor for other vendors it always came back as had to be reviewed. as for cali az, fuck that shit! a good vendor is a good vendor period!!! unless they are in the middle east!!!!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not wasting my time i was just sayin.
Is this a result in the HCR bashing thats goin on??
No not at all. it was a member saying they had a good experience at Everything offroad. and then Mr. O comes on and says "seems like all the Scammer shops are in CA." and I asked "WTF does that mean?" and my post had to be reviewed before it let it through, it had not happened before in that area.

Rog

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
not wasting my time i was just sayin.
Is this a result in the HCR bashing thats goin on??
bashing????or a solo atempet to get a lot of pepole some of the money back?
and rog Mr. Off-Road is the sameone that told me not to have any motor work done by anyone in ca and he named names--i lost that pm but i dident care i was going with benchmark intell i found out about the proshop!!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bashing????or a solo atempet to get a lot of pepole some of the money back?
and rog Mr. Off-Road is the sameone that told me not to have any motor work done by anyone in ca and he named names--i lost that pm but i dident care i was going with benchmark intell i found out about the proshop!!
Turbo, go read that same thread again. tweeter selctively quotes me.
vendors review thread - Page 2 - Rhino Forums.net - Yamaha Rhino Forum, Discussion, Events, Classifieds and More!

Rog

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
what ever you want to call it, Turbo it wasn't meant as a slam toward you they deserve everything coming to them with that kind of customer service on way overpriced no better than stock turd, i just figured it was started by that review is all, i was to lazy to read through the RF crap on that thread is all, and what Rog wanted us to read had already been edited

thats all. fuckem in the mouth geez

1 - 20 of 86 Posts