Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, newbie here. I'll be out in AZ shortly. Unfortunately I sold my 06 660 RHino 6 months ago when I thought I was transferring to Michingan, but I am now transferring to Safford, AZ in 3 weeks so it's time to buy another one. Out here in WV, the biggest mods I did were rims tires and a black rhino box. What should I look to do to it for out there. ANy need for a winch as I do not see many trees?

I will definetely need to throw in a 4 seat cage and suspension seat as my twin daughters are now 21 months and would enjoy a casual ride. I'd want to be able to do both, ride and wheel as well as hunt...Oh and same as everyone else, budget is definetely an issue!

I've got 2 options I am looking out here in WV to pick up before I leave. First is an 06 camo model. ITP rims, more aggressive tires, roof, digital dash w/136 miles and it has been babied and is in PERFECT condition. I personally know the owner and he wants $7700.

The other option is a 2006 660 w/ custom orange plastic, extra set of camo plastic with extended fenders, ITP rims, tires stock and dual exhaust systems
rhino lined frame, 1/2 windshield, doors, CD/radio/MP3 player with wave runner speaker, 4 point harnesses, cup holders and a 4000 lb winch. He wants 7300 but claims he needs to install new wheel bearings prior to selling. It is definetly not in as good condition and mileage is unkown with no digital dash. Looks like it has been wheeled hard. Anything I need to watch for?

Anyone's input is appreciated.

Bryan

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bear with me guys, remember I am new. I moved this to general discussion as I see this is for setting up rides. SOrry!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.