·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Looks great to me my friend...I like the matte finish! :good:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big thanks to my fiance Sarah for putting up with me spending so much time on it and the Guys at XMF-awesome work !!

·
Registered
68 Posts
DIGGIN THE RHINO:good: AND THE FLAT BLACK IS THAT KRYLON ??

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DIGGIN THE RHINO:good: AND THE FLAT BLACK IS THAT KRYLON ??
yep cheap ass krylon fusion. looks better than the ugly green that it was before.

wow look at that ugly turd!!
lol
stock sucks

I have always wanted to start
SSR- Stock Sucks Racing

·
Registered
68 Posts
AUUGGGHHH MY EYES ARE BLEEDING ..THAT GREEN IS NASTY AND THAT RHINO IS STOCK :confused: REMEMBER FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK:good:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
really. I think it's totally bad ass. black wheels and a black XMF sticker and it's perfect.
I want to do the rims next but powder coat on them is more than I want to spend + I am going to do some bead locks next

also XMF doesnt have any black stickers and I heard that they dont like anyone changing their design.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice looking rig.

is it just me or is your front left tire looking a little of whack in the last picture?
it does!! i dont know I guess the wheel was turned a little bit. I know it drives straight. going to check it when I get home

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Murdered Out!!! always looking good, like the new details you have added. now you need a model in those pics, j/k coulnt help it, i never let you down do I. Straight perv to the bitter end.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts