9K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  KJSmith84 
#1 ·
here is my 2008 piece of crap!!!

what ya think???????

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks great to me my friend...I like the matte finish! :good:

#16 ·
I want to do the rims next but powder coat on them is more than I want to spend + I am going to do some bead locks next

also XMF doesnt have any black stickers and I heard that they dont like anyone changing their design.

#21 ·
lol

Yeah I added the lights and light bar, nerf bars, bed delete, cooler rack, auto meter volt meter for my second battery, auto meter water temp gauge, horn, re-wired everything I did before, grab handle for Sarah, mirrors, lighted whip, and some other shit i can remember.

I don’t know I might .... yeah probably not lol

#27 ·
I almost did flat black but decided to go with painted full bores instead so I painted them gloss black... Nice looking Rhino my man.

EDIT: Just realized this is a before the paint pic. I got towed in Glamis and it sad blasted the hood so I had to get the plastics painted. I will try and post a new pic later.

#29 ·
I almost did flat black but decided to go with painted full bores instead so I painted them gloss black... Nice looking Rhino my man.

looks good I think I might keep it flat or if I realy like the color this set is then I will keep it that and re paint or powder coat everything.

man when I thought it was looking good and I was done I had to find a good deal and mic it all up again.

#40 ·
no nothing in this pic. this is a pic of my bike. Max rubbed his shitty ass on my new set of fullbores before they sent them to me. lol

I posted this pic saying that I hope that the color of the fullbores are close to the color of my Kawi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.