Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I was into punk when I was a teenager, now I listen to sutff from jack johnson to mudvain. Mostly sirius chanel 20(octaint)
Same, got much love for nofx, minor threat, fugazi, black flag,suicidal, social d, the cramps.....but like you... now more into J.Johnson, Sublime, long beach dub allstars, triple dub, matt lewis band and the list goes on and on.....

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
octane 20 is good and so is faction28, i just got turned on to band that has been around awhile, unwritten law bad ass band.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Pretty much anything but country and oldies.

faction 28 on sirius.

When I'm driving the Buggy or the Rhino I preffer somthing fast to keep me pumped.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Pretty much everything except for Country and Oldies as well.

Faction is good, Octane, 80's on Sirius.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Unwritten law is old school for me...as is Pennywise and Sublime....that misic takes me back!! I still jam a lot of Social D and Sublime...But I am really into Outlaw COuntry...Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, David Allen Coe, Hank Jr., and my big fix is Hank Willimas III.....He is whats called Cow Punk or Hellbilly....Super Bad ass!! I listen to Faction and Outlaw COuntry on Sirius all day!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Unwritten law is old school for me...as is Pennywise and Sublime....that misic takes me back!! I still jam a lot of Social D and Sublime...But I am really into Outlaw COuntry...Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, David Allen Coe, Hank Jr., and my big fix is Hank Willimas III.....He is whats called Cow Punk or Hellbilly....Super Bad ass!! I listen to Faction and Outlaw COuntry on Sirius all day!
Johnny and Hank III are the shit....:good:

·
Registered
466 Posts
what no fanaloes here.....almost anything depends on my mood or how much i had to drink, or if im at a nudy bar ( can i say t**Ty bar )?

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
rock and roll ( classic rewind and classic vinyl on Sirius)
alternative
50's
80's rock
country, old stuff, hank sr and jr. , waylon jennings, merle haggard, J cash, etc...

some pop

Can't stand Rap, sorry to some of you out there.

Rog

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I also like the punk channel on sirius.
and you guys should check out PEPPER theyre a pretty good band along the lines of sublime...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.