Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

My Situation

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  wildbill23c 
#1 ·
I am currently in Phoenix Children's Hospital with my 2 year old son Riley. He started having seizures 3 weeks ago while at a friends house for the weekend and the doctors have not been able to get these seizures under control since. We have made progress, but it has been the scariest thing I have ever gone through in my life. Friday night he had a seizure at home that lasted over 2 hours and had to be transported by ambulance to emergency where he was put on a ventilator. He is now doing much better, but still having as many as 25 seizures in a 24hr period. There are 2 reasons I am posting this up to all of the forums. The first is if you believe in prayer please include my son Riley in you prayers we need all the help we can get. Second is I am obviously not able to give the customer service I normally would due to the situation. Online sales may take longer than usual because I would normally handle the majority of them myself. If you have made a online purchase please call the shop at 602-246-4011 and speak with my Manager Champ and he will get things handled for you. I thank all of these great forum members for there support and look forward to taking my son home healthy and happy very soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.