1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
889 Posts
Nice Pics! What Camera are you shooting with?

I use a Canon 20D with a 75-300IS lens but barley know how to use it!

·
Registered
785 Posts
NIce pics... seems like the people there take tough trucks pretty serious... here you get a bunch of hippies with POS trucks that usually dont even finish.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am useing a Nikon D70 with a 70-300mm lens for those pics....I am still learning how to use it.....seems to work really well....I cant wait to play with the burst feature where it will snap off like 3 frames a second so i can catch those bad ass jump sequences......I am really looking forward to using it for taking pictures on rides and desert trips!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Great shots Joey. I shoot with a Canon 30D and if you are toying in the SLR arena you just found a new habit as expensive as the Rhino. Enjoy and keep those shots coming!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yep, the body is the cheap part. Get into the lenses, flashes, remotes... cha ching.. just like a damn Rhino. But the quality of an SLR is so much better. I have been toying with the time lapse shit and long exposure night shots and its really cool what you can do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts