Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got hooked up with a free week trip to Vegas but it had to be used before August 3rd so the Wife and are are heading out on the 4th of July and it just happens to be our 1st year Anniversary that weekend. We weren't planning on doing anything big since money is tight but this works out well. I want to take her to a show/concert but dont know which one to take her too.

If there are any newer Country singers there that weekend that would be the best since she loves Country music but if not any recommendations for the big shows down there would be appreciated. We have seen Spam-o-lot and Mystere.

Btw, I would love to take here to see UFC 86 but I doubt she would enjoy me spending $600 for bad tickets to see that. :good:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Maybe take her to the MGM Grand and see the show KA (sorry do not have the proper character to show how the name really is)

I hear that show is unbelieveable!

Cirque du Soleil / K / / / Home

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I know its not what you want to see ...but its your anv. so ....Love(The Beatles) is a good show to take her to. and Ill check for you on the country singers we always have someone here....

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
My wife loved Le Rev at the Wynn.... I thought it was ok. Cool water stuff.

Zumanity is knid of freaky.... Plus there are boobs. You get boobs and she gets a good show.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Zumanity is kinda wild but a good wild and Mikes right you get boobies...course if you want boobies then tell the wife you got "some things to take care of" and one of the "Clubs" could provide with all the boobage(and alot more!!!)you could ever want! LOL

·
Registered
466 Posts
for country singers, mandalay bay, orleans hotel, usually have good singers on holiday weekends...check web site and welcome to vegas....it hotttttttttt

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Boobs? well there is always Spearmint Rhino ;) LOL

·
Registered
466 Posts
Oh f' ya... I did labor day at rehab... caused me to go to rehab

Take her to SCORES
hey we are getting, way off course here, they gut does not want an orgy in vegas and punnani in his face, he just want to take his ol lady to a nice show....he can go to the new town squar on s las vegas blvd or go to a nice show at larrys villa( the meat curtain show) thats where brian m likes to hang out ....on fridays:good:sorry brian the secret is out.......:D

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Honestly though, I heard KA was really good...the Beatles one I heard was good as well.

A lot of good shows there my friend.

What about going out for a really nice dinner and then off to a club?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Honestly though, I heard KA was really good...the Beatles one I heard was good as well.

A lot of good shows there my friend.

What about going out for a really nice dinner and then off to a club?
Niether of us are club people and dont really like dancing so...

Good news is the wife just told me not to buy show tickets and to save the money for Gambling. She said she rather just play Pai-Gow all weekend then waste a couple hundred bucks on a show! I love it!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
There ya go!! Never played Pai-Gow, but love the Blackjack tables!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Niether of us are club people and dont really like dancing so...

Good news is the wife just told me not to buy show tickets and to save the money for Gambling. She said she rather just play Pai-Gow all weekend then waste a couple hundred bucks on a show! I love it!
a lot of the big hotels have nice places to walk...bellagio, cesars palace, venitian, dont have to spend any money doing that and there is a new place called the town square on the lv blvd on the south end, that has shops, food , bars and movie theater if you are into that....:yahoo:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts