Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can help. I will support this site with my napa auto care price!!!! you call me and i can get you my price for parts on you car at my cost NO SHIT all you need to do is get me the part you want and your local napa phone # but if you an ass sorry

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
That is very cool of you...thank you for the support! :good:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
can you get me some HCR spindles for a 06 Rhino? I would like the drop off special please:D lol I know its probably not as funny to you.

Thats is cool to have access to Terry, Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Turbo is the man. He helped my kid out by cutting a deal on the catalytic converter that the lowlifes stole off my kids 4runner. Thanks again.:clap:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Turbo is the man. He helped my kid out by cutting a deal on the catalytic converter that the lowlifes stole off my kids 4runner. Thanks again.:clap:
Thats awesome my friend...so is your kid back up and running now?

Way to go TURBO, awesome of you to help a fellow member out! You get a gold star LOL :good:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thats awesome my friend...so is your kid back up and running now?
Yes he is, got he got it all installed by himself. I taught him well. Actually he can get on the ground and crawl under the 4runner and burn HIS ass a hell of a lot easier than his old fart dad. That's why we have kids!:D

·
Registered
257 Posts
I can help. I will support this site with my napa auto care price!!!! you call me and i can get you my price for parts on you car at my cost NO SHIT all you need to do is get me the part you want and your local napa phone # but if you an ass sorry
pm sent with info.:)

·
Registered
257 Posts
is this offer still good???????
i sent you a pm with part # and phone #.:good:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bosch 02 sensor part # 17014
napa store # 020
santa fe springs ca.
562 404-2229
$?
thanks
talk to sandy at your store 62.00 is the best they will do for me tell them your good friend terry from frazier's called for you

1 - 20 of 22 Posts