Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Yeah those are bad ass, if i was not motor swaping i would buy one for sure, they are made by Dakota Digital same guys that make the hot rod and harley gauges, talk to taylor at Rigid I sure he would hook a bro up at RT!!!!! i think he has polished or chrome ones as well

·
Registered
3,155 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
How much you want to bet i can talk Turbo into one of these? He loves the new baller stuff. he should get this for his wifes Rhino. it is the one with all the bitchen electronics on it.

Come on Turbo step up!! I want you to buy this gage and see if it is Frazier proof!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Rog that would look nice in that baller status dash:good:
Nice try Buddy, I got the bling around it, but that's it, and I also already have a Tach, Volts and Water temp., besides blue lights are not my thing ya know. LOL

Rick, I get ya a cold six pack of beer if he buys one!!! and that is a big deal for me cause I don't drink beer. Ha HA

Rog

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I already sent Turbo a pm. lol we will see if he likes the Bling Factor!! If he is going to continue to own Pismo he should probably get one:confused:
i already have my dash drilled for my guages or I would get one. You could always go carbon fiber dash or something and really make it look good Turbo?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I already sent Turbo a pm. lol we will see if he likes the Bling Factor!! If he is going to continue to own Pismo he should probably get one:confused:
i already have my dash drilled for my guages or I would get one. You could always go carbon fiber dash or something and really make it look good Turbo?
Man Hapa, it took you long enough to reply to my last post. And then, you completely ignored the fact that I said it looks like it should be in Knight Rider!
Just kidding! I really don't like it though. Hijack :p

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Man Hapa, it took you long enough to reply to my last post. And then, you completely ignored the fact that I said it looks like it should be in Knight Rider!
Just kidding! I really don't like it though. Hijack :p
Its not for everyone, come on we are talking beer here! j/k lol i had a Black on Black 82 Z28 4 speed in Highschool. i thought I was knight rider lol

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Hapa dont try too hard....that six pack rog pays up with will be 6 oz cans:laugh:
I have seen his aluminum fab work, does he make is on cans? lol

I'd like to have a Burt Reynolds, Smokie & The Bandit Trans Am!
I would really like one of those 6.6 litre Trans Am T-top with the gold rims that are so busy you can never get them clean. lol those were the shit.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
WELL . I thought about one but that was as far as it went. The only thing i like is the tach . it is a black sceren with blue read out in the sun it would be exstermly hard to read!and way to much info to read at a glance

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
WELL . I thought about one but that was as far as it went. The only thing i like is the tach . it is a black sceren with blue read out in the sun it would be exstermly hard to read!and way to much info to read at a glance
I was thinking for the wifes Rhino? You can just check it every now and then to makes sure all is good!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
ok i just coght that this is made by Dakota Digital i'm a dealer for them and have a call into them right now I dont order rhino stuff from them but iv ordered a lot of there full clusters for older chevys and ford the colors can be changed on the back of the guge if it like there others i will let you know the rhino talk price soon as i get the call then hapa youll have to get one!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts