Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be headed out there in 3 weeks with the wife and kids. I am in the process of trying to line up a new ride. I posted up that dilema on the South west forum. I look forward to riding with some of you...

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us! :wave:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Welcome to the uncensored-unabashed Rhino forum! Don't listen to anything joey says! lol j/k joey! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok guys, here is the update. We bought option "a" tonight. Sweet ride! Thing looks brnad new with 132 miles on it. ITP rims and terra cross tires, custom skids all the way around, Camo soft top and matching camo seat covers.

We'll be in the market for a bolt in cage and rear seat as soon as we hit AZ next weekend so any input is appreciated. Unfortunately, the Rhino wont be in AZ until Sept 8th as it is riding cross counrty on my moving truck!
Also, it has a rear view mirror, what else do I need to be street legal?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, my rhino is STUFFED into a moving truck. They actually had to split my stuff onto two trucks. And no, I do not have that much stuff, they just did not leave me enough room on the truck. THey had to take the roll cage off the Rhino to get it on!

And no, I work for the Federal Prison system. I am transferring to be the Capt at the Prison in Safford. I hear FMI runs a HUGE operation there though...

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Ok, my rhino is STUFFED into a moving truck. They actually had to split my stuff onto two trucks. And no, I do not have that much stuff, they just did not leave me enough room on the truck. THey had to take the roll cage off the Rhino to get it on!

And no, I work for the Federal Prison system. I am transferring to be the Capt at the Prison in Safford. I hear FMI runs a HUGE operation there though...
cool good to have a friend (capt) in the system, if you ever see me I smoke winston lights friend :D j/k

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.