Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new Teryx items

spare tire rack, cooler/tool rack, bed delete, front bumper, pedal set minus e-brake not shown yet

Of course this T-rex has their new Long travel kit.

Feedback please.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Front skid plate is sick lookin :good:, That bed delete looks trick , But that basket in the back :confused:, I would love to see that long travel kit in action it look very sweet in that front pic:good:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yeeee...Loooks sick but im him him....I dont know about the grocery basket
LOL, the "grocery basket" is collapsable. That way, it will fit numerous different coolers along with a soft bag or whatever you desire. When the crate collapses, it becomes a platform and you can stack whatever you want on it. This makes it much more versatile than just a single size cooler mount.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
looks bad ass now quit posting teryx shit here and post it on there own forum, it makes me want one, and thats why i purposely don't go on that site. lol that orange racing one, and jimmy z are sick.

·
Registered
363 Posts
looks bad ass now quit posting teryx shit here and post it on there own forum, it makes me want one, and thats why i purposely don't go on that site. lol that orange racing one, and jimmy z are sick.

That is exactly why I don't go over there. :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.