Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a new video from last weekend, i have done a lil bit of tuning since the last video, new rear shocks, regeared. ran great all weekend! let me know what you guys think!!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE_8sj8oNsY]YouTube - R1 Rhino little sahara second trip[/ame]

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Looks good.... how about stretching its legs out a little? wheres the air?

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
nice can i take it for a littal spin i'll put some air under it:good:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Sounds fast, How is the trainy and clutchs and stuff holding up. How are you feeling about reliability? Can you trust this monster on a long ride? Keep the videos coming we need some air time from that beast.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all the input. as for the gearing i think it is spot on i really like it. i have jump some smaller jumps but my new rear kings are not dialed in all the way yet... as for the reliabillty it is verry reliable i think i am going to make a chain roller and make my chain longer so it wont get as hot... but the clutch and motor are great with it being geared down low like it is it isnt that hard on them, the rpm gear box is doing good. i will make sure to get some air in my next video, its a work in progress....

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
In case i ddint metion it earlier, That is a nice ride? Well done! once again I am envyious! :clap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts