Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my latest acquisition. Yeah, I Know its not an off roader but its still cool. My nephew gave it up because he is getting married and his wife to be dosen't want him to ride it. Not to mention he will need the money as she has the sweetest one year old boy. Ready Made Family:D

Now i need to take a motorcycle training class for sure!

2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
That wasn't nice! You know what? :punish: F MAX POWERS!
yeah, f max powers, that asshole.
wait, I agree with me. the guy isn't even married yet and she already has him giving up his harley. That means his nuts are already in her purse. I feel sorry for the guy.

·
Registered
49 Posts
not a bad starter bike. I sold tons of the suzuki crusiers. Not a bad bike for the price.

agian nice bike and be safe out there!!! :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
No, he just teaches you how to survive on one out here.
He gets alot of women who want to learn how to ride.
Guys are usually to proud to take a saftey class.
Oh ok
Working at bike shops I have seen some funny and crazy shit!!

Guys buy a brand new bike and take off from out of the walk thru room or area and slam it straight into a truck, curb, mail box, trash can, lay it down, stall it 1000 times. Funny shit. Guys roll their new quad and rhinos in the parking lot after they bought them.

Seen alot of bikes come back on pallets for insurance claims too all smashed and in pieces. Got to be careful out there.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
yepi took one just to get the additional 15% off my insureance and the riding course was actually kinda of fun, and you do stuff for emergency stops and turns you probably would never do unless needed but fun none the less.
oh and congrats on the new ride...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts