Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

I am proud to announce that we just became one of the newest SSV dealers... After meeting the guys at SSV and there commitment to quality I am proud to be one of their newest dealers...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hey guys...

I am proud to announce that we just became one of the newest SSV dealers... After meeting the guys at SSV and there commitment to quality I am proud to be one of their newest dealers...
HOW ARE THOSE I-POD DOCKING STATIIONS...THEY SEEM LIKE THEY WOULD BE GREAT...????:eek:k:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just got a set of SSV and they sound good. just need the sub now and I will be rocking!!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Congrats on the new line-up, SSV is quality shit, i would and do recomend to everybody who asks.
Ya KJ i have the 6X9 in the front and need more, waiting to see what this rotax engine sounds like 1st.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
installed the sub and 2-6.5 in my wifes rhino and it is the best sys. i'v heard and dont have to keep replacing a recever and got every thing for the install great new line for you Congrats

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've seen some $4000 stereos in rhinos that dont sound near as good as the SSV stuff. They rock for sure. Really nice people too.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I've seen some $4000 stereos in rhinos that don't sound near as good as the SSV stuff. They rock for sure. Really nice people too.
For Sure the guys at SSV are really great guys to work with... You can see our work at the Sand Show as we should have a couple of demo units at the show... Also our philosophy is the simpler its it the better it will be... Been doing stereos over 20 years and yes the 4K system are really cool but it really comes down to it the simple ones are the easiest to deal with and don't sound all that bad.

Thanks Everybody!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts