Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Todd. I build stuff out of tube and plate. I make pretty things from blocks of solid aluminum and steel. I can cut your Rhino into pieces that will fit into standard trashcans in under 30 minutes. I could show you but I'll have to charge you to put it back together.:wave:

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey there Todd, great to have you with us! :wave:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
My name is Todd. I build stuff out of tube and plate. I make pretty things from blocks of solid aluminum and steel. I can cut your Rhino into pieces that will fit into standard trashcans in under 30 minutes. I could show you but I'll have to charge you to put it back together.:wave:
Oh yeah well I can ride a bike with no handle bars,no handle bars..lol welcome aboard...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Welcome Todd!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
WATCH OUT GUYS ...HE'S A HACKER ...LOL I CRACK MYSELF UP J/K :yahoo: WELCOME TO THE SECRET PLACE --YES IT'S SECRET JUST ASK ANYONE!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
welcome todd:good:, sound like a master fabricator you must have a pretty bad azz rhino. any pics?
No toys for me. I have a wife and a 1 year old daughter, and another little banbino (a boy) will be here in two weeks time.

The last ride to suffer the wrath of family life was the '71 Chevelle SS (396bb, muncie, AC, alloriginal). It left about six months ago.:(

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
No toys for me. I have a wife and a 1 year old daughter, and another little banbino (a boy) will be here in two weeks time.

The last ride to suffer the wrath of family life was the '71 Chevelle SS (396bb, muncie, AC, alloriginal). It left about six months ago.:(
i hear you on that one, i have 2 babys mamas:punish:; a 2yr old daughter; and a 3yr old daughter. i can barely afford to hold on to the couple of toys i have. congrats on the new baby and the best of luck to you and your fam.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
You want something cool and cheap go buy a Pabst.:p

Hay you edited your post and now mine isn't funny anymore... No fare.
did not want to offend you guys, not sayin that your work was cheap......

lol right on welcome to the forum i like the work you did on stetlers rig, he is always braggin about you guys.

·
Registered
481 Posts
out of the bag

Now Stetler will know why his rhino isn't going to be done for october,its because you're spending all your precious time bullchit'n on this damn forum like all the rest of us time wasters and bench racers!......later,cameron...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Now Stetler will know why his rhino isn't going to be done for october,its because you're spending all your precious time bullchit'n on this damn forum like all the rest of us time wasters and bench racers!......later,cameron...
Exactly :mad:

Welcome Todd,
I think you already have triple the post under your belt over here then you have over at RF.Net and you signed up as a member over there over a year ago. :good:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts