Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Founding members dont ride!!! They are just that members, like how big is your Buddies member. lol I crack my self up!;)

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Congrats on the Wide F'n Open...that did not take you long at all ;)

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I dont get it our Founding members dont ride so what the hell do they do ??????????sit around and wish they were us bad ass rhino dune riders like us

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We should of stayed home from Pismo and signed up on the site instead. We would be founding members. They were hinting around bout that at Pismo.

Thats why i say founding members dont ride. just a personal joke with myself so i feel better about not being a Founding member

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
We should of stayed home from Pismo and signed up on the site instead. We would be founding members. They were hinting around bout that at Pismo.

Thats why i say founding members dont ride. just a personal joke with myself so i feel better about not being a Founding member
you may not be a founding member, but your still a member :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Who doesnt ride? the founding member with a few posts or a Wide open member w/ a hundred posts already? hmmmm you tell me whos drivin the keyboard more than the rhino?

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who doesnt ride? the founding member with a few posts or a Wide open member w/ a hundred posts already? hmmmm you tell me whos drivin the keyboard more than the rhino?
Thats it now you did it, i will just fricken go riding today! just to be a memeber. :eek:k:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Thats it now you did it, i will just fricken go riding today! just to be a memeber. :eek:k:
Rick- too bad you live in kalifornication or Id already be at your pad to pick you up to go ridin(course we would have to discuss "safety first")...feel like drivin to vegas???

Seriously though... I know Blakey is coming up for V2R you guys should come up with him!:clap:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Founding members dont ride!!! They are just that members, like how big is your Buddies member. lol I crack my self up!;)

Good Job lol

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rick- too bad you live in kalifornication or Id already be at your pad to pick you up to go ridin(course we would have to discuss "safety first")...feel like drivin to vegas???

Seriously though... I know Blakey is coming up for V2R you guys should come up with him!:clap:
Post some dates so I can start planning now for the trip, i am down i will ride anywhere!:yahoo:

This ass you posted slowed me down today, Man if my girl had an ass like that i would live in a house of mirrors and hidden camera's:eek:woops was that to much info? lol:D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts