Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL NOW IT'S JUST THE SHEET METAL AND ALL THE SMALL STUFF THAT TAKES THE MOST TIME :( ......ANYONE GOT ANY COLOR SUGGESTIONS??

WHAT DO YOU GUYS AND GALS THINK!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
looks good. I would rock the flat black now that I am not. lol
I would just leave it. what lights are those?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The lights are pro comp's (non hid) ....my neibor keep's tellin my he's going to call robby gordon and tell him where to find his missing light bar (haha)..... Flat black plastics ..ok but what about the cage/frame color?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
silver and blue or 2 tone blue like the rt logo:good:

Not what i was expecting from the thread name but oh,well lol
that was the point lol:d

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
what shade of blue is that (gun metal blue)

i did think about gun metal gray and flat black plastics:d
CAnt find a good example right now. When you buy a pistol they have options for that metal that has a been blued finish. it is gune metal with a Blue tint.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
CAnt find a good example right now. When you buy a pistol they have options for that metal that has a been blued finish. it is gune metal with a Blue tint.
anodized?

·
Registered
792 Posts
The lights are pro comp's (non hid) ....my neibor keep's tellin my he's going to call robby gordon and tell him where to find his missing light bar (haha)..... Flat black plastics ..ok but what about the cage/frame color?
Yep, Thats alot of lights! Gonna be awsome on night rides.:good:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
this one is better, look at the part that spins were you put the bullets, it is the blue i am talking about. Hard color to find i guess? It is not really an anodized color either. it is more of how nickel looks like it is in the metal. Well a gun metal looks like it is coming fom in the metal. And then they can make it blue? i dont know how just always liked that color. If you have a local gun store stop by and ask them about it, they will have guns with that finish.

·
Registered
792 Posts
this one is better, look at the part that spins were you put the bullets, it is the blue i am talking about. Hard color to find i guess? It is not really an anodized color either. it is more of how nickel looks like it is in the metal. Well a gun metal looks like it is coming fom in the metal. And then they can make it blue? i dont know how just always liked that color.
Yes that is a pretty cool color. Kind of a blueish grey.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts