Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So boys,
As I eluded too.......our buddy "eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" threatened both this site and the other with a lawsuit.......although he checked the disclaimer and he has no leg to stand on. I have taken it upon myself to ask the mods to close the threads he has been totally owned on.

I would love to continue the ownage and I am sure the ownage will forever last but I do not want the owners of either forum to have to deal with this A-Holes threats if they have any merit.

So thats that. If he ever dares to come back everyone will know he is owned, he pretty much ruined his entire online reputation by opening his slanderous and lame mouth. I had an unbelievable ammount of fun making this guy to look like the jerk he is.

Let this be a lesson to all you potential fuck tards out there. Dont talk shit, have retarded pictures of yourself looking like a total dipshit on a public website for a guy with talent to take and ruin you with!

Joey D.

oh yeah

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr OWNAGE!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
466 Posts
with great reluctance, and a heavy heart.. that would be the best thing to do.......

R.I.P hippo/ cock snapper:eek::mad:

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
must be nice to talk shit on an entire state, then turn around & threaten legal action when the same shit is thrown back at you, dont get but hurt because we're better shit talkers... HATER!!!:mad:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
again, I did this becuase it is not fair that the forums owners have to deal with some morons threats for suing becuase he isnt smart enough or witty enough to defend himself. He opened up a can of whoop ass on himself, but I do not want the mods to have to spend 5 seconds more on this moron!

Have a good weekend guys...I hope to get on sometime and shoot the shit with yall but I am going to head tot he golf course to go practice saftey and go shoot Par!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
when you read this, you now deep inside that I own you and you are SORRY! Enjoy the bed you made for yourself!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Its already gone from the other site. Im gonna miss it.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
It wasnt on this page so.... START F'N POSTING MUSH!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Joey get over yourself. You are not worth looking for! I have many more important things to do than look for some idiot that thinks he is all that. No matter what you say, you can still go punch your time clock while I work for myself. Oh yah and i do make very good money at what I do. As for the person who mentioned something about the pic of the fan under my drivers seat. That is something we are trying for both heat and dust being pulled back into the cab. It my be pointing right at the cvt BUT it is sucking air from the engine compartment and the wiring job was just a temp thing. It was just installed as a R&D thing (if you know what that stands for). You know you make your comments but since I have posted that pic, I have already had 6 rhinos in my shop for the fan install. I think I will just keep on laughing at all of you.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Joey get over yourself. You are not worth looking for! I have many more important things to do than look for some idiot that thinks he is all that. No matter what you say, you can still go punch your time clock while I work for myself. Oh yah and i do make very good money at what I do. As for the person who mentioned something about the pic of the fan under my drivers seat. That is something we are trying for both heat and dust being pulled back into the cab. It my be pointing right at the cvt BUT it is sucking air from the engine compartment and the wiring job was just a temp thing. It was just installed as a R&D thing (if you know what that stands for). You know you make your comments but since I have posted that pic, I have already had 6 rhinos in my shop for the fan install. I think I will just keep on laughing at all of you.
Hey buddy... i think we are all over it! The site is about havin fun talkin about rhinos and b.s. With that being said, nothing should be taken personally... We all have something in common, Rhino's, so lets get back on track, Thanks.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts