Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have a couple new sponsors we are proud to have on-board for our second UTV film "UTV Mayhem II"

The Pro Shop
= im sure most of you have heard by now they do the sickest engine work or utv maintenance in socal. they will be sure to keep our Rhino running great so we can be out filming every weekend.

Magnum Offroad= We have gone on quite a few rides now with the Magnum guys and they definitely are out to show everyone how sick their builds are. Ive seen it for myself and now everyone else will see how sick Magnum's cars are.

Thanks to our returning sponsors so far from the first dvd:
Glamis Dunes Storage
Balls Deep Boxers

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woops. :confused:

What on-board cam system to you guys use? I have been looking for something to strap up to my car to do rig shots..
i have been using sony 520 line cams off ebay, sending the signal to an aiptek mini dvr. the cam is only about 150ish and the dvr is about 200. they seem to work ok. all said and done with memory cards, batteries, a box to put it all in, they are about 500ish, i put them thru hell and back so they get pretty beat up. i put them in race cars and on suspension and it takes a toll on them. if i were going to mount one permenently i would use the vio pov1, its kinds pricey though, about $750. it is supposed be work the best, its the only one that shoots in 16x9 aspect ratio too so it looks ok next to hd footage. just like anything else there is a low range and high range products.

·
Registered
620 Posts
i have been using sony 520 line cams off ebay, sending the signal to an aiptek mini dvr. the cam is only about 150ish and the dvr is about 200. they seem to work ok. all said and done with memory cards, batteries, a box to put it all in, they are about 500ish, i put them thru hell and back so they get pretty beat up. i put them in race cars and on suspension and it takes a toll on them. if i were going to mount one permenently i would use the vio pov1, its kinds pricey though, about $750. it is supposed be work the best, its the only one that shoots in 16x9 aspect ratio too so it looks ok next to hd footage. just like anything else there is a low range and high range products.
Well I own a GL2 and a 20d, but I would prefer to not bring those near the dirt.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I own a GL2 and a 20d, but I would prefer to not bring those near the dirt.
ya, i have a sick bag for my cameras that keeps them out of the dust. kata is the brand, super sick, dust and water proof..

·
Registered
620 Posts
ya, i have a sick bag for my cameras that keeps them out of the dust. kata is the brand, super sick, dust and water proof..
Ya, I have the lowepro Mini Trekker AW. Does a good job of keeping everything out of the element but dirt just seems to find its way into every nook and cranny...

·
Registered
0 Posts
we have a couple new sponsors we are proud to have on-board for our second UTV film "UTV Mayhem II"

The Pro Shop
= im sure most of you have heard by now they do the sickest engine work or utv maintenance in socal. they will be sure to keep our Rhino running great so we can be out filming every weekend.

Magnum Offroad= We have gone on quite a few rides now with the Magnum guys and they definitely are out to show everyone how sick their builds are. Ive seen it for myself and now everyone else will see how sick Magnum's cars are.

Thanks to our returning sponsors so far from the first dvd:
Glamis Dunes Storage
Balls Deep Boxers

congrats Blake!! 2 more bad ass companies to support the most bad ass SXS video!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts