Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... I have a picky customer who wants a 3 or 5 panel mirror but it needs to mount it to the cage tube (under) not around it as they have an alum roof.

Any vendors have anything I can get for her???

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Tatum Motorsports(Glendale AZ) has one that you drill 2 holes in the tubing and thread the holes. Very nice billet 3 panel mirror.
You can also try Kartek(Corona CA) they have a couple of styles.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Hey guys... I have a picky customer who wants a 3 or 5 panel mirror but it needs to mount it to the cage tube (under) not around it as they have an alum roof.

Any vendors have anything I can get for her???

Thanks
I have this set up, I hit my head on it all the time. Getting in and out. If I did take a hard hit the mirror is to close and could possible hurt somebody. It may be a liability issue? 2 cents

·
Registered
691 Posts
AXIA Alloys

The Axia Alloys is on a very thin strap that will fit under the sheet metal roof. The one that Tatum has will work also but don't by it from Tatum you can find it at a much better price elsewear. The Axia Alloys is not a wink mirror it is a 17" panoramic here are a few pics.

and they have longer mounts if needed.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
The Axia Alloys is on a very thin strap that will fit under the sheet metal roof. The one that Tatum has will work also but don't by it from Tatum you can find it at a much better price elsewear. The Axia Alloys is not a wink mirror it is a 17" panoramic here are a few pics.

and they have longer mounts if needed.

Dope ass mirror!!! One of those times I think< If i had it to do over that is the way right there!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts