1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
MIne....

i am soooo tired of these wheels... i got em last april (07) noone really had them NOW its like everywhere i look in town someone has them.... Then another truck on here!!! GEEZEE!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Here's my tow rigs.
When I want to save some gas I throw a small flatbed trailer behind it with the rhino on it

Then when I feel like throwing money away, I go gas up and take the 2500HD 4X4 Diesel and hitch up the ToyBox behind it.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Toys

This is usually parked right next to Rog's rig.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That was so fkn funny i have tears in my eye's, Where and the hell do you guy find this crap. :good:
What you talking about finding this stuff? that is real!!

lol

I work behind a computer 9 hours a day 5 days a week. I see alot of funny shit

·
Registered
117 Posts
MIne....

i am soooo tired of these wheels... i got em last april (07) noone really had them NOW its like everywhere i look in town someone has them.... Then another truck on here!!! GEEZEE!

that thing is badd :good:
except for the wheels you choose :p I got those on my 250 almost 2 years ago and I didn't see another set for a ling time. Now every week i seem. They got really cheap for a good looking wheel. I think i'm liking those new bronze series from KMC... but that might be the old import racer in me. Hmm, i wonder if anyones built a JDM rhino...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts