Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
it was nice to meat you too and yes we need to have another trip but this time we will save some room for you

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I have no idea yet but will keep you up to date

Big jim how did the spindels work out are they going to go up for sale soon

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
i like those but i must wate to recover from hcr crap then ill be on trake agin

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I didnt hurt them....I want to put some more time on them thought that way I dont end up with pissed off customers:D. My buddy ran the shit out of my rhino and said he ended up in a witches eye against the fence and said he couldnt believe something didnt give. We will see.

Let me know when you decide you want some of these mirrors.
If Donny Did'nt hurt it no one can that guy can break change out of a penny:good:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yes.....LSR greg took care of him.
I had a blast this weekend... it was great to meet you Jim. I can't wait until our next trip!!

My axle is finally better, the Rhino made it all the way through the weekend, I just wish I got some more good riding in...... but I think the driver's side axle may be on it's way out now??! I need to look over it more and will check it out.

Comp was a blast on Saturday night!!

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had a blast this weekend... it was great to meet you Jim. I can't wait until our next trip!!

My axle is finally better, the Rhino made it all the way through the weekend, I just wish I got some more good riding in...... but I think the driver's side axle may be on it's way out now??! I need to look over it more and will check it out.

Comp was a blast on Saturday night!!
Ya...I wish I had got more riding in too.....but it was still good times. Comp was goin on good saturday.....until the firework incident...Let me know when the next trip is....I'll see if i can make it out

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 13 of 13 Posts