Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone just wants pictures so I am hoping Rhino Mayhem and or High Desert Rhino will join in the fun with some pictures.

I will post a few now but those guys have the best pics i think. Then we can sit and tell lies of the Brand new Turbo RZR getting stuck 10 mins into his first ride. And then the Turbo Rzr at the drags and the R1 build at the sand drags. Btw Rotax was there also, epic races.

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I have never been to Pismo, looks like a great time!

So it looks like that is your Rhino from the Rhino Mayhem DVD :)

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya that me, Blake and i have been riding together for years. Pismo is a zoo especially with the hot weather. The riding is world class, the park is small and got blown out and rutted up fast.

i know from exsperience you catch a place like that like we did on a Thursday or Friday before the crowds and the place just rocks!

Turbo Terry lives there and he was warning us about these big drop offs late Friday night I think. So we are just hauling ass and He hits one of the ten foot drops!!!

I should also mention i was following High Desert the night before when he hit a 15 foot drop off at full speed the night before!!

It was like a video game with all the maniacs just dropping out of site in front of me!! no one got hurt so it made for a fucking funny ass time for me.:D

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm ssssssssssssooooooooooo F'in bummed I missed it.

Wife wouldn't let me go because it was to close to her due date and she didn't even pop out the kid.

By the time she lets me come out and play I might be in rhino mayhem 8. haha

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I think we will do that ride again soon. the guys that live close to Pismo and ride it all the time are great, fast and lots of fun. Terry, Ryan, Jim and anyone else i missed thanks for the good times.

Also Jon with the Turbo Rzr! he caught me checking my safety belts in my Rhino at the drags

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I think we will do that ride again soon.
I hope to do it agin with you all soon Hapa come a day early hang out in solvang with all the wine!My wife is getting the traler ready right now shee leaves tomarow for pismo for 2 weeks so come on out

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I know everyone just wants pictures so I am hoping Rhino Mayhem and or High Desert Rhino will join in the fun with some pictures.

I will post a few now but those guys have the best pics i think. Then we can sit and tell lies of the Brand new Turbo RZR getting stuck 10 mins into his first ride. And then the Turbo Rzr at the drags and the R1 build at the sand drags. Btw Rotax was there also, epic races.

in the third pic down, at the bottom of the hill, you can see a dark line in the sand, that is where rick landed his farthest jump, measured in the 60 ft range:good:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would tell you all were i got the Rhino built, except I dont want to piss off the site vendors! hahaha

This avatar smiliey guy is just how I drive:yahoo:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AAAHHHHhh

I think you have two weeks coming up at Pismo right? maybe you can get a pic or some video? dudududuhhhhhhh

j/k lol

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Sounds like you will be there for the 4th....The wife says we are going so maybe I'll hook up with you guys there:good:
sounds great we will be buy pull 5 nexed to the bathrooms

·
Registered
280 Posts
No doubt we ate them dunes up better then anyone, this trip was awesome to say the least.

Thursday night started off bye me showing the crew my underside just something I like to due right off the bat to get it out of the way. Rides were fast pace just the way I likeum.

Like Rick said; crazy terry warns about the drop offs as we blast the fence line Friday night only to watch him drop into darkness. Worst part was we send his wife to camp for parts and she dumps the cooler full of beer in the dunes

Saturday was the sickest, just don’t ask Hapa how to hit a jump, sona bitch tell ya to just go way back there and mash it and hit it wide open… fhuck that I hit it at 35 and went a little over 50ft He’s a crazy MoFo and I think he was wanting to see my underside again.

As for pictures I don’t gots any cool ones other then these two (taken off NF lmao)cause all the good chit going on I was doing it; so was unable to take pic’s

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
cool we will have a big camp about 20 tralers so join us or camp close we can go for rides all day

·
Registered
476 Posts
No doubt we ate them dunes up better then anyone, this trip was awesome to say the least.

Thursday night started off bye me showing the crew my underside just something I like to due right off the bat to get it out of the way. Rides were fast pace just the way I likeum.

Like Rick said; crazy terry warns about the drop offs as we blast the fence line Friday night only to watch him drop into darkness. Worst part was we send his wife to camp for parts and she dumps the cooler full of beer in the dunes

Saturday was the sickest, just don’t ask Hapa how to hit a jump, sona bitch tell ya to just go way back there and mash it and hit it wide open… fhuck that I hit it at 35 and went a little over 50ft He’s a crazy MoFo and I think he was wanting to see my underside again.

As for pictures I don’t gots any cool ones other then these two (taken off NF lmao)cause all the good chit going on I was doing it; so was unable to take pic’s

I was wondering how long those would last!

Thats hilarious!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts