Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see there are nite rides set up for all the hot spots going for a day trip that would be to far to drive just for night riding anyone up for a pismo ride for the weekend say in august or september I know my buddy ryan lost out in the riding last time but he thinks he is all good now let me know we can get ready

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
sign me up! ill go for a 2hr drive to 70 degree weather vs. a 5hr drive to the 100's. Hell... you bring the beer, i'll bring the entertainment!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Count me in. Less driving = more riding! I could probably get a couple more peeps to join me as well, being so much closer. Man...I need to start using a calender for all of these rides! I'll be there for the Labor Day weekend....anyone else?

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Count me in. Less driving = more riding! I could probably get a couple more peeps to join me as well, being so much closer. Man...I need to start using a calender for all of these rides! I'll be there for the Labor Day weekend....anyone else?
Isnt that the Dumont ride?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think so. That's why I mentioned needing to use a calender. I got all pumped up about the Dumont night ride and didn't even realize that I had already booked my reservations for Pismo. Pretty shitty....I'll catch the next ride. You heading out to Dumont that night?

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I think so. That's why I mentioned needing to use a calender. I got all pumped up about the Dumont night ride and didn't even realize that I had already booked my reservations for Pismo. Pretty shitty....I'll catch the next ride. You heading out to Dumont that night?
Nope... couldnt get the day off. Might try to make it to pismo for at least a day, maybe we could hook up and go on a ride

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Sounds good. I'll be there Friday though Monday. Let me know if you end up heading over.
Might make it up saturday... what rhino am i lookin for?

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Whose silver rhino on the south end of Bakersfield, wible and mckee... saw it around the block and was wondering if it was anyone off the forum.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HAPA ---MAX----HighDesert_Rhino come on lets get some dates for another pismo weekend ride

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
HAPA ---MAX----HighDesert_Rhino come on lets get some dates for another pismo weekend ride
oops... sry for the hijack!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
august 1 to the 3 or.... 15 to the 17

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yup, those are the dates.

I agree with Turbo, lets here from of you guys that made it to the Mayhem weekend. I tried my hardest to make it out there when all of you were there but couldn't swing it. Let's get another big weekend planned!

1 - 20 of 294 Posts