Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your just scared you might get bait on your vagina.
quit being a puss, you want to pull on some tuna, or go to a family party.
HHhmmmmm, seems like a tough decision.

·
Registered
233 Posts
makin trax
max powers +1
Trooper doesn't have access to his computer. He's in.

Joey, I told my wife I was fishing on the 19th. My wife said it was the same day as her mothers birthday party. I said "tell her happy birthday from me". Come on Dude you are family. They aren't allowed to get mad at you.

If Joey pussys out, anyone else want to go?

makin trax
max powers +1
Trooper

·
Registered
659 Posts
SHEEEEEEIIIITTTTTT! Me and Joey are going to my cousins wedding and there is nothing you guys can do about it!

·
Registered
442 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey jjjjjoooooooooooooeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsaftey meetingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsaftey meetingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
233 Posts
LOL........................I am being such a pussy!!!!!
Yes you are. For a guy that can torch a guy like you did yesterday and then fold on a Albie trip for a little party with the family. That's borderline gay. Ask your wife one more time if you can have your balls back for one day. LOL We'll miss ya!!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I asked again, and she just ignored me.......that could be a yes or a no.....or it could be "I dare you mutherfucker"?
aahhaa rock and hard place eyh joey, thats funny shit when the wives do this stuff. If it's her side of the family then bail, if it yours well then your screwed and eatin tuna from a can. You should get your fishin pole out and tie a can of tuna around the end of the line and drag it though the house and drive her f'n crazy, every other word that comes out of your mouth should be a refrence to tuna or cathing tuna, you will drive so mad, she'll tell you to go just to make it stop.

Thats what i do, and it works most of the time.... good luck.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Do the family thing Joey.... Family First.

Plus you can live to fish again..... but it wont be no fun fishing without your balls if you dont do the family thing.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Do the family thing Joey.... Family First.

Plus you can live to fish again..... but it wont be no fun fishing without your balls if you dont do the family thing.
Now mike, first off, aren't you suppose to be outa here?
Your wife pretty much let's you do what you want.
if you had a trip planned for weeks and then she tried to pull a family party on you at the last minute. You'd be going on the trip and you know it.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
start with the pole / tuna can and the tuna rants now, You can have broke by 9-10 tonight, get rain man on her.
tuna for me tuna for me need to catch tuna, max says i'm a tuna you know how to work it joey

1 - 20 of 30 Posts