Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made in the USA! Machined from solid Billet Aluminum and polished to a mirror finish. Designed for stock Rhinos. Includes extended Billet Clamp and clamps to a 1 1/2" bar. Mirror measures 17 5/8" long.

Retails for $214 RhinoTalk and BYC Members price 50% off $107

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
WOW great deal!! :good:

·
Registered
76 Posts
How far out do the clamps extend?? If I was to look at the Rhino directly from the side, does the mirror stick out farther than the side of the cage??

Thanks!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How far out do the clamps extend?? If I was to look at the Rhino directly from the side, does the mirror stick out farther than the side of the cage??

Thanks!
Honest Im not sure, They are still shrink wrapped in the package!

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Hey, is there anyway to just get the arms?

I am looking at doing something for the navigation and those might work. Do you have any anodized black ones?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Made in the USA! Machined from solid Billet Aluminum and polished to a mirror finish. Designed for stock Rhinos. Includes extended Billet Clamp and clamps to a 1 1/2" bar. Mirror measures 17 5/8" long.

Retails for $214 RhinoTalk and BYC Members price 50% off $107
Ill Take One. Do you take paypal?

·
Registered
210 Posts
that is some screaming deals you got one pro one stuff they call me when I show discounted pricing and scream at me

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
You charge what you are comfortable charging.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.