Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just did a little write up on a Pro Armor race bumper with a Warn 3.0 winch. I'm real happy with how it turned out, very light weight for a winch bumper, and very functional. You can see the rest of the pictures from the rock crawling test over on ATVTorture.com.

Winch bumper / Warn winch

3TV

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
Ya that is a nice looking bumper!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah we made it through the trail, but needed the winch three times. That is pretty typical for that trail though. The trail is called Wild Wild West, and is in Cedar City, UT. I built the trail originally ten years ago in a Jeep, and it has been being used more and more as time goes by, because rock crawling is more popular now than it was back then. That first obstacle in the picture above is do-able in a Jeep without a winch, but a second hillclimb called Big Ugly has only been climbed by one Jeep that I know of without a winch, although several competition rock buggies have climbed it.

There are a lot more pictures of the trail and the test of the Pro Armor bumper and Warn winch over on ATVTorture.com. I used the link in the first post instead of reposting all of the pictures and the story here.

3TV

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yeah we made it through the trail, but needed the winch three times. That is pretty typical for that trail though. The trail is called Wild Wild West, and is in Cedar City, UT. I built the trail originally ten years ago in a Jeep, and it has been being used more and more as time goes by, because rock crawling is more popular now than it was back then. That first obstacle in this picture is do-able in a Jeep without a winch, but a second hillclimb called Big Ugly has only been climbed by one Jeep that I know of, although several competition rock buggies have climbed it.

There are a lot more pictures of the trail and the test of the Pro Armor bumper and Warn winch over on ATVTorture.com. I just posted the link instead of reposting all of the pictures. So click on the link in the first post if you want to see the whole story.

3TV
i thought the only thing to do in cedar was to go eat at the top spot....just kidding, cedar is great and i wish we still had our cabin in cedar breaks......:eek:k:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts