Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I heard about the pro shop in the pismo beach trip thread. could you tell us where they are or more INFO:confused:

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
call john at the proshop(714)892-1300 tell him Fuck max powers and hell give you the best deal.:)

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
im calling them just to keep up with HighDesert_Rhino then after the rhino is fast im going to the doc. for some bigger BALLS ........that becuse he passed me air born off a 5 foot drop off ......it was so fuckan cool im jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
just got off the phone with john what a nice helpful guy going down to have him tune my ride and install the new ron woods exshoust after my fourth trip and I'll have all that power without spending 3k :yahoo:

·
Registered
476 Posts
They are the shit!!!!!!!!!!

Just by tuning my ride (it was way out) I got 6hp and 15mph

25hp and 55+ all day long. He said I could acheive 70mph all I needed was time and a long straight road. haha

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
yes i cant wate i wish i hade the time to do it befor this trip anyone wana come and take it down for me hapa dont you need more wine:good:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
yes I Cant Wate I Wish I Hade The Time To Do It Befor This Trip Anyone Wana Come And Take It Down For Me Hapa Dont You Need More Wine:good:
Well Hapa What You Say????

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I am stuck right now, My bus is in the shop, I am working on coming back for like a week. I am not gonna come get your Rhino and take it to the Pro Shop for ya, I will have abeer with ya when you get down here, they can probably do it in one day. Hang out pick it up and head home or stay, you can crash at my pad.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I am stuck right now, My bus is in the shop, I am working on coming back for like a week. I am not gonna come get your Rhino and take it to the Pro Shop for ya, I will have abeer with ya when you get down here, they can probably do it in one day. Hang out pick it up and head home or stay, you can crash at my pad.

you can stay at rick's, but you have to give him a reach around:laugh:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
its all good he is going to help get my rhino moving a littal better he is sending me some stuff for the 4th july trip so im not so damm slow and then ill be comming down for the rest of the tune my wife has been wanting to take the boys to d-land so we will make a trip out of it :good:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
none of you said how helpful john is what a great place to do bussnes with:good:

·
Registered
77 Posts
i was off today so i went over to visit john at the pro shop. we had a smoke and shot the shit. he is a cool cat. i will let him work on my rhino from now on.

·
Registered
77 Posts
bruce and you will finally be chasing me!!! it's time to snort my dust!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts