Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are they for looks or are they safe cages to run for a 4 seat set-up...I think they look bad ass, but didnt know if they were safe to run or only for the looks...any input would be great...thanks:good:

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Made with decent grade metal, and properly gusseted, i dont think its any less safe than a square setup...

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Andre- THAT is the only cage I would change too if I was going to change...I love the looks, and it seems to me that radius would deflect impact better than square, hence the VW Baja bug, as we both know;) I could be wrong though...:p

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
whats up andre crossing over to us 4 seaters I have never seen one in person, but i would think it is safe enough for my kid.. as long as the construction isn't shitty. Taylor does not seem to be that type of buisnesman either everything i have seen from him he stands behind 110%. Quit makein excusses and buy one already:good:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whats up andre crossing over to us 4 seaters I have never seen one in person, but i would think it is safe enough for my kid.. as long as the construction isn't shitty. Taylor does not seem to be that type of buisnesman either everything i have seen from him he stands behind 110%. Quit makein excusses and buy one already:good:
took the rhino out for the 4th and the kids were riding in grampas ranger...so i need to get a 4 seat set up...just didnt know if those cages were for looks or for both looks and saftey...thanks:clap:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Andre- THAT is the only cage I would change too if I was going to change...I love the looks, and it seems to me that radius would deflect impact better than square, hence the VW Baja bug, as we both know;) I could be wrong though...:p
now you can roll down a hill...............see ya

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone in town sell them or are they only in arizona? was going to go to sandcrazed to see what they had, what you think?

·
CommanderTalk.com
1,706 Posts
I had a radius cage on my Teryx...the only issue I ran into was the height of the rear bar and having adults or taller kids back there. The radius cage that Taylor has is very nice, a different look for sure!

·
Registered
117 Posts
it'd be no weaker then a similarly built straight cage. maybe even stronger? bridge supports aren't arched for nothing... however they provide constant support, not shock loading.
I thought full potential made those? They look pretty sick.

Trevor

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yes Yes Yes

Arches, Radius's have been known to be very strong. Trailers, bridges, classic construction, helmets, i think the design is proven. We have not had any issues, with the exception of Diesal's comment, the standard RAD4 can be too low for some. We offer a taller version (RAD4plus)that fits adults better-not that i condone adults in the back of a rhino-At least not when you are sober? Once you have been drinking quite a bit i dont see any problem with piling 6-8 people in your rhino to go hot-foot around.

For those of you out there who might not get my humor that was a joke.

Yes, full potential does build a radius cage also. And yes, we do love the SSV Works Stereo systems, just installed another one yesterday, but we offer different systems other than SSV works........thanks Nate.........j/k.....
Taylor

·
Registered
117 Posts
Daum Taylor... i just saw your rad roof rhino cage (gee, say that 5 times fast...)on the Teryx forums. It's SICK! I def. like that better then any other rad roof. :clap: I was thinking your was something diff. sorry :eek:

Trevor

·
Registered
261 Posts
THx

Trevor,
No problem, i thought you might have been confused.....everyone knows that RIGID invented the Radius..........and the Wheel.

Taylor

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.