Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And the bitch left the front of my truck MURDERED OUT!!!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol thanks....

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To anyone that hasnt caught on... it got you all to look at the thread now didnt it?

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:eek:k: HAHA NOT!!!!!!!!!
It's a truck build thread... if you happy with the content then your more than welcome to shove it up your ass... Thanks :good:

·
Registered
80 Posts
This was the dumbest ass thread I have seen. Just show your ride.
Agreed, WTH has with the old lady thing joke. Maybe Im missing something but what the hell was it supposed to mean?

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Agreed, WTH has with the old lady thing joke. Maybe Im missing something but what the hell was it supposed to mean?
Nothing really... just getting things stirred up for the build, lol. More pics to come when the wheels and tires arrive, Thanks

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ahhh, got it. Nice looking truck my man. :D
Hey thanks.... i figure we see quite a few rhino builds, so lets see some of the toys that haul the toys! start postin some truck pics! i want it to be a complete f'd up pissin contest... Dodge vs. Chevy vs. Ford vs. all the other B.S. show what ya got!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I agree with Surprise Man that was a Dumd Ass Thread and it looks like it came out of your ass :punish:

PISS...haha
Apparently this threads not dead... or as played out as the lame ass iron cross avatar :good:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts