Yamaha Rhino Forums - RhinoTalk banner

rhino 450 fuel pump

8K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  oaklandraider 
#1 ·
my rhino was running good went to start it yesterday would not start thought it was out of gas filled it still not starting then it started took it for a ride last night it run good today it wouldn't start again i changed the fuel filter to a clear one took fuel pump apart it was clean put everything back together stillnot starting then it started took it for a ride run good came home parked it had gas in fuel filter waited for a while looked at fuel filter no gas in it rhino did start but took a little while for gas to get into the fuel filter do you think i should put a new fuel pump in it it also has been hard starting lately and seems to idle a little fast never had any problems with it before also it is kept in a heated garagei think i need a new fuel pump

#6 ·
I don't know what was wrong the fuel filter was new from seven saturdays it was like a stone one i replaced it with a see threw one it gave me a little trouble then just started running good again. So i have a spare fuel pump.thank you for the help and concern.if i can ever help anybody just email me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.